Shopping
LOL! went to experience shopping alone on yesterday! well I took bus 502 and headed all the way straight form my house till Plaza Sing! cool ar.. slept alittle on the bus and when I woke up I was at TAnglin there le! shocked so i became very alert in fear that i might miss my stop! LOL.. anyway I went to Levis agains got a pair of jeans.. =) got super hungry and went down to British Takeaway for calamari!! super yummy.. then was searching for a place to sit to finish my sotong, and decide to head to Rocky Master, got myself a Mango froze.. I wonder if its because i'm too hungry till i couldn't finish or its because i'm eating alone.. LOL.. then croseed over to parkmall and took 502 back.. STOOD ALL THE WAY! =( legs almost gave way when i reach jurong! in short the experience was still quite alright but its still better to go with someone! =)
suan ming - hahahha.. tried out this machine where you slide a dollar coin in the place your palm inside the "Lion" look alike mouth and it gave me this reading!
so i'll die with illness i guess! hahHAHahha!! anyway these are just for ref! =) cannot believe totally.. thou somethings they say about me is quite true.. LOL..