CLUMSY!aiyo..
seriously
I've no idea what happened to me la!
have been
knocking into things and getting blue-blacks!
especially my leg, knee that part!
*faints*
anyway met up with
msbf yday to catch a movie!
Butterfly lovers -
Well the story line's
a bit like
liang shan bo yu zhu ying tai and the ending part
a bit of romeo and
juliet la.. Starring Wu
Zun (
shuai ge!) and Charlene
Choi. 3/5 stars. As usual, Charlene's the cute cute one..
hahah..
then today:
went k-boxing with
msbf at marina sq..
both of us love singing..
hahahahha..
something common! =)
after singing we thought maybe could go for bowling but all the lanes are taken so we gave up and walked
around marina sq..
din buy anything thou..
then
msbf suggested to settle our dinner at
Jia Xiang Xiao Chu or something..
I remembered its
Jia Xiang something..
heh..

I had this, their specialty
kulo mee with abalone!

then
msbf had the normal normal one..
HAHAH..
The food there taste not bad la..
and not very very expensive also..
=x
msbf will kill me for saying that..
HAHAHHAHAHA..

Came home took
a few shots of myself.. Narcissist time!!